At this point, my testing all tends to revolve around the defaults since it's just too time consuming to do much more than that while actively developing.
Good reports include but are not limited to:
- - What version of the Arduino IDE are you using?
- Have you loaded the default firmware?
- What mode type is acting up (Primer or Vectr)?
- What pattern is giving you shit?
- What are your settings (screenshot preferred)?
- ALL THE DETAILS!
I can't fix what I don't know is broken, and I don't have time to follow up more than once or twice when trying to track down an issue. Help me help you.
Please post issues in the Support forum section: