Chips are not connecting

So I had a problem with my chips. At first I made one firmware and it worked with my own custom modes. My next firmware that I made just turned my lights blue. Then I deleted everything for Vectr to start from scratch again. So I programmed my lights back to the default modes and now none of my chips will actually connect to where I can see the color changes and everything else with trying to customize my gloves. I'm not sure what to do. Vectr is set to the right COM and I press connect. Doesn't matter if batteries are in or out.

Re: Chips are not connecting  Selected Answer

cmzstrange wrote:So I had a problem with my chips. At first I made one firmware and it worked with my own custom modes. My next firmware that I made just turned my lights blue. Then I deleted everything for Vectr to start from scratch again. So I programmed my lights back to the default modes and now none of my chips will actually connect to where I can see the color changes and everything else with trying to customize my gloves. I'm not sure what to do. Vectr is set to the right COM and I press connect. Doesn't matter if batteries are in or out.

Sorry to say, but I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue! You plug in your lights hit connect and you get no live preview right? That's what's happening to me.

Complications

Opening Night en ligne

2017 6.5 The Boss Baby 2017 WEBDL 720P 694MB - by bliztcinema - 0 - In Animation Comedy Family United States
Little Racers STREET

Adventure

Capitulo 1×10
Claws Putlocker (29)

Cocainhandel

Aventura
Dave Celentano - Triads For The Rock Guitarist

Watch This Link

Strip That Down (feat. Quavo)
описание серий
Season 3 Episode 2 Collateral Damage
Frontier

Second-Generation HTS Conductors 1st Edition

The Late Late Show with James Corden Season 2 Episode 188
Yabanc? Diziler

Asi Mar Gaye Gali

Excommunion (USA) - Thronosis (2017) [[email protected] ] [Black/Death Metal]

helicidade Mp3
ASMORODONO-BRODIEN FEAT RENA KDI-DANGDUT KOPLO RGS
Nema film
The Vow (2012 ) 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-FGT
Ezequiel Etcheverry

Pretty Little Liars

Бессильные 1 сезон
Gotham 3. Sezon 19 .Bolum
Eine Reihe betrublicher Ereignisse

Unfriended

Assistir ? Episodio 01
Diego Boneta

The Gothic

Facebook
Logan (2017) Hindi Dubbed DVDScr 700MB
Rather You Than Me
AuroraVid

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season 2

IMDB: 4.0 / 10 TR ALTYAZI 1080P The Bye Bye Man 2017 Turkce Altyaz?l? izle TUR Gerilim Filmleri, Korku Filmleri YAPIM YILI 2017 SURE 100 Dak. IMDB 4.0 / 10 KALITE 1080P SECENEKLER TR ALTYAZI The Bye Bye Man filmi, universiteli 3 yak?n arkadas?n kendi baslar?n? sokacaklar? yeni ikametgah yerleri olacak ev ararlarken kars?lar?na ucuz ve eskimis bir ev ... The Bye Bye Man 2017 Turkce Altyaz?l? izle
T? Chi?n Dai Hades