Sliders

just wondering if someone could explain the two long sliders in vectr 2 are i think the top one has to to with the accelerator thanks.

Re: Sliders

The top one is a threshold bar (in Primer mode it is at least, I haven't moved on to vectr mode yet as confusingly it has two) that represents how much velocity is required to change from one pattern to the next. Depending how you adjust it you can have an over lap that creates a blend of both patterns before fully transitioning.

If someone could explain the second bar that would be appreciated as I havent been using Vectr yet.

Re: Sliders

thank you for your reply! i also would like a explanation of the second bar i spent 5 hours last night messing around with it to try and understand it.

Re: Sliders  Selected Answer

The second bar is very similar to the first bar, each independently representing the 4 accelerometer triggers that are used to customize each transition.

The second bar manages pattern changes:
if you want to switch between pattern1(red) and pattern2(blue) to be instant, you'll change the two number boxes on the left to the same accelerometer threshold value.
if you want to switch between pattern2(blue) and pattern3(green) to be instant, you'll change the two number boxes on the right to the same accelerometer threshold value.
I would recommend plugging in a chip so you can get immediate feedback for each accelerometer trigger change. Just know that the first trigger (for the paired values between pattern1/pattern2 and pattern2/pattern3) is the start of the transition and the second is the end of the transition.

Hiren's Boot CD 15.2, [ISO - ENG] Recovery suite [Isohunt.to]

DOWNLOAD The Belko Experiment 2016 DvDRip Full Movie FREE Online DOWNLOAD The Belko Experiment 2016 DvDRip Full Movie FREE OnlineВ In a twisted social experiment, 80 Americans are locked in their high-rise corporate office in BogotГЎ, Colombia and ordered by an unknown voice coming from the company's intercom system to participate in a deadly game of kill or be killed. В Dear Viewers thanks for visiting our Movies Download Site, we are happy ...
Black Survival
Sakura Hime Kaden