Re: Lights stopped the live preview

Have you just updated to 0.3.4? First place to start, do a fresh install of Vectr to a new folder and install the default firmware via Arduino. I could be completely wrong but I get the impression that the default file also contains some settings that configure your light for that particular version of Vectr.

Secondly, there are two different behaviours I've noticed when using the live preview. For a while when you click connect inside Vectr the light will blink and then live preview would come on. The other behaviour is that when you click connect the light will blink and simply switch off. In this case press the button while connected and live preview will come on. First time I used Vectr it did it automatically but now I have to press the button.

Give these a try and let us know if it helps.

So I reinstalled version 0.3.4 and it works. But I still have the same problem with one of my lights. It won't upload any of my firmwares and keeps giving me this message:
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000
0x62 != 0x0c
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

I have the same error on one of my lights, from what I recall it happened to me when I tried an install with a single battery loose inside. Never had any faulty lights previously, just happened last week, I'm thinking perhaps something shorted out. My only option is to try clearing my EEPROM, I'm not suggesting it to you as I don't know what will happen but for me it seems like the only choice for that particular light.

From what I've read on Arduino boards this sort of error is a result of corrupt memory. Arduino can compile the sketch and prepare the install but when it attempts to verify the hardware, because parts of the memory are corrupt, they don't match (mismatch) and the install can't be finalised. I'm going to continue to look into the Arduino community as many people with regular Arduino boards get these kinds of errors also, so there might be a fix out there somewhere.