The version is vectr.16.08.12b.
- Max number of modes per bundle increased to 16. Default firmware still only uses 8. The bundle windows scroll using your scroll wheel but do not have a scrollbar yet as I think it looks ugly. Need to redesign the UI a bit.
- Mode preview should now update whenever a new value is sent to the light. This should clear up some of the mode preview issues people were experiencing.
- Lowered the accelerometer trigger time. Velocity reading should update faster and be a bit "touchier". Latency was ~30ms, is now ~10.
- Primer mode tilt, roll, and flip triggers will not activate while velocity is over 1.25Gs. This should make primer mode less touchy while still being very sensitive.
- Certain pattern settings could cause blank colors or the wrong colors to be shown. This has been fixed.
- A dialog box will now pop up near the top of the window when saving a firmware. If you have no name or a name with a space, the firmware will not be saved and the dialog will indicate the error. Click the OK button to dismiss the dialog.
- Sourcery's AB pattern blend has been moved up to 4-14 from 0-10, decreasing sensitivity of the "reverse teleport" effect.
- Other behind the scenes fixes.
I need more people to report issues. I need specifics. At this point, my testing all tends to revolve around the defaults since it's just too time consuming to do much more than that while actively developing. Good reports include but are not limited to:
- - What version of the Arduino IDE are you using?
- Have you loaded the default firmware?
- What mode type is acting up (Primer or Vectr)?
- What pattern is giving you shit?
- What are your settings (screenshot preferred)?
- ALL THE DETAILS!
I can't fix what I don't know is broken, and I don't have time to follow up more than once or twice when trying to track down an issue. Help me help you.
Please post issues in the Support forum section:
Now go melt some faces