Vectr Modes (vectr 0.3.4)

Hello OSF users,

9 modes built on the durable strobe, I hope you find inspiration in them. My first set of chips were the emazing Oracle, the chip was built around strobe and I learned how to show my style with that setting.

Please let me know if the pictures of the vectr mode settings help with understanding.

Have an excellent day!
Jonathan (Helix)
Please login to download files. Registration is free. If you are logged in already, you do not have permissions to download this file. Please contact us for support.

Re: Vectr Modes (vectr 0.3.4)

I run into errors when I try to upload 18 files at once, it looks like it crashes after 5 files
Please login to download files. Registration is free. If you are logged in already, you do not have permissions to download this file. Please contact us for support.

Interesting strobe patterns! I liked the RWB rainbow, that strobe has great flicker. It's awesome being able to download other peoples modes you never know what they're going to look like till you turn the gloves on, looking forward to more. In return I'll post a couple of mine in another thread.

Thank you for being so kind with your words, I'm so glad I can share these modes without having to type out the 50+ button clicks you'll need to use it.

These two modes are for Marco from OSM Mode Swap, based on the first lightshow in this video:

This is about a tracer mimicking a strobe pattern, I wanted to do this because Jake Stoll asked nicely and I like figuring things out. I ended up creating 8 total modes after Jake wanted a red and a blue version.

The example mode was found in a linked youtube video:

In the comments, he says the settings are "Chromas - [H] Silver, [L] Red, Blank (1st mode - Strobe)". That breaks down into this pattern:
1.white color 5ms
2.blank 8ms
3.dim red color 5ms
4.blank 8ms
5.BLANK color 5ms
6.blank 8ms

We have 6 settings for the blinking patterns, I slid the bars around trying to match this pattern using tracer. The base pattern tracer uses the first color as the 'Tracer' and will cycle through the color groups and uses a different set of timings/blanks between them. I experimented with splitting up the white strobe but it didn't have the same concentrated look that the example video had.

I switch the pre-tracer gap and post-tracer gap values between each mode, I haven't gloved with these yet but I think it'll look really neat. I am happy to answer any questions about these modes. Thank you