Vectr 0.3.4 Modes

I wanted to recreate Dash Dops and Edge from the Chroma 36, so here's my effort. Dash Dops looks great, Edge isn't exact but has a similar feel to how it looks in the video.

Dash Dops 36.mode

Edge 36.mode
Please login to download files. Registration is free. If you are logged in already, you do not have permissions to download this file. Please contact us for support.

Re: Vectr 0.3.4 Modes (+RGBasic firmware)

So I've been experimenting with Vectr for a few weeks now and have kind of figured out the basics of how some of its features work, and this is my progress so far, called RGBasic. I've been playing with this set for a week now and love how colorful it is especially bundle 2, there's only nine modes, three on the first bundle and six on the second bundle, I omitted things like basic RGB strobe patterns that I had for this release as they're nothing everyone hasn't seen before (RGB strobe, Ravn Strobe, Microdotz etc), but here are all the dynamic modes I created. Instead of just uploading the modes I decided to upload the firmware, instead of just giving people the modes I'm going to write up a few tutorials explaining these fundamentals of Vectr so people can learn how to use it and create them them selves.

1:
Hyper Rainbow Strobe
Rainbow Strobe Morph
RGB Velocity Morph

2:
Super V-Morph BG
Super V-Morph BR
Super V-Morph GB
Super V-Morph GR
Super V-Morph RB
Super V-Morph RG

I like all the modes but bundle 2 is my favourite, a set of 2c V-Morphs, mix and match your favourite colors and switch between them during shows to create a really colourful show. Anyway enjoy and I'll put up some tutorials how to make these modes and how you can use these features in Vectr to create your own modes.

RGBasic1.ino
Please login to download files. Registration is free. If you are logged in already, you do not have permissions to download this file. Please contact us for support.

Re: Vectr 0.3.4 Modes

So I've updated Dash Dops 36 to be more accurate to what's in the video, as it uses multiple colors to give a vibrant blend of orange and yellow, much nicer than the previous one. You can of course adjust colours and strobe patterns as you see fit.

Dash Dops 36 p2.mode