Re: Suggestions for Glowstick like cases?

OSM2s should fit inside a flowlight housing with a little work, not sure how you'd go about working the switches might be quite a project.

Some basic alternatives would be to use things like a straw, I created a mood lamp using nothing but an OSM, a piece of blutac and a white plastic disposable cup, super bright and it illuminates the entire cup with a clear diffuser. Something more sturdy would be to take the cap off a glow stick, clean it out and fix the light to the bottom, use a clear diffuswr or perhaps use a clear straw as a diffuser to try and illuminate the whole glow stick.

Just experiment and have fun! :)

Here's an idea. You could use one of flowtoys crystal cases which in its self is like a poi housing with hadles for the leash. All you'd need to do is make a rig to put inside to fill the space and give the poi a little weight. I have some crystal cases in storage somewhere so over the weekend will dig them out and let you know how the OSM looks inside.

Used to do this a lot back in the day with Inovas and wonder water. A friend asked me to make some casings for him a while back with some Emazing chips. (Not trying to promote Emazing ^^;)
Had wanted to make a set of sticks for stringing to invoke color changes with string manipulations. They actually turned out really well. Able to pop the chip in and out without risk of them flying out while stringing.

Very simple, and balances out well for freehanders. :)

I've been meaning to make a set for my OSMs, but I haven't gotten around to it as I just get them not all that long ago. I'm sure it works just as well, if not better because of the smaller chip allowing for smoother transitions and overall "stringability" haha.

All Top Searches

Download: The Lotus 2018.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtMovies] .
Torrent: 136 01:03:00 SIRO-3362 Nami .
Online: I Am Here (2014) Full Movie Watch Online Free Watch  I Am Here 2014 English Online DVDScr Free Full Movie Download Now Movie:  I Am Here 2014 Directed by:  Anders Morgenthaler Written by:   Anders Morgenthaler Starring by:  Kim Basinger, Jordan Prentice, Sebastian Schippe Genres: Drama Country: Denmark Language: English Release Date:   9 January 2015 I Am Here Watch Online (Single Links – HDRip) Watch Online - Vodlocker I Am Here (2014) Watch Online DVDRip - Full Movie Watch Online - TheVideo ... .
Напомнить пароль torrent.

Здесь и сейчас / Here and Now [01x01-04 из 11] (2017) WEBRip | IdeaFilm
chapter 549
La Estrella de BelГ©n

Lethal Weapon S01E07 HDTV x264-LOL[ettv]